Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Patience is a virtue...

possess it if you can.
Found seldom in a woman,
and never in a man!

My patience is wearing thin... I'm waiting for the surgeon to get back to me with my surgery date.  He said they would be booking his April surgeries by mid-week.  It's mid week, it's 8:55pm and I have checked my e-mail probably 30 times today, still no email... Do I send him another email?  I don't want to seem pushy or needy.  But I need my surgery date!!! I'm starting to panic that I won't have much notice and that I'll be leaving my job in the lurch and, and, and 101 other panicky thoughts that run through my head.  I've been so patiently waiting since January for a date.  I don't know how much longer I can be patient.

1 comment:

  1. I would follow up again... You have to be able to plan! Plus Thursday is officially past "mid-week". Good luck! Keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete