Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Ahhh... Summer.  In September.  The weather has been glorious for the past couple of weeks.  Better than we've had June, July and August. The only shame is that the sun goes down earlier and earlier every night.  The weekend was no exception in wonderful weather.


I got out on the bike on Saturday for about 75km or so.  Just cruised.  I have my favorite rides - highway 130, River Road and Oliver Road.  Some great corners.

And I did well - no headache or fatigue the whole weekend, until about an hour ago.  It's humid and warm in the house and my head has decided it has been quiet for 3 or 4 days so it's time to wake up and annoy me.  It's just pressure right now, and a dull ache.  Maybe I'm sympathizing with mum who has had a headache all weekend.  If it progresses before bed I'll grab an ice pack and take a Maxalt and hope it is gone in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment